LolMatches blog posts and news.
Last post posted on: 11/7/2013 04:13:57 AM
- The application starts up minimized.
- LolMatches client version is checked with the server for consistency of data.
- Match data is sent to the server now in unicode other than ASCII to prevent the loss of non-ASCII characters.
- Client will retry sending match data every 5 minutes if they fail to be sent.
Normal ELO should show up on players' profiles who have played normal games recently.
Player stats for each match should show the names of the killing sprees and multi kills other than just numbers for example:
Largest Killing Spree: 4 - Rampage
Largest Multi Kill: 5 - Penta Kill
I forgot to include queue types in the data sent to the server so it should be included in the new version.
Download the client and keep it running and it will automatically upload your match stats once you play a game, make sure you run the client before you start the game.
While working on the new LolMatches Client/Server framework I decided to make some changes to the website.
- URLs should appear in a neater form, ie: lolmatches.com/player/na/summoner instead of player.php?server=na&name=summoner
- Match entry styles have been changed around a little.
- Champion stats and player champion stats pages should show green for positive ratios and red for negative ratios. I also added "KD Ratio" next to "KDA Ratio" so it can please your needs.
I've successfully been able to find a method to grab match stats. I'm working on the application currently and hopefully I'll be able to release it soon.
Since the last update there has been no match data anymore in the log files. Until Riot decides to bring back the data OR I find some method around it there won't be any new matches showing up.
If you're wondering, I'll keep the website running.
You can now choose your preferred date format from the top right of the page. Your choice is remembered for a month. Default is the US format which is MM/DD/YYYY.
New version now starts up minimized. Nothing else really.
I also changed the match info page a little; I changed CS to Minion Kills/Neutral Monster Kills and also added a gold column.
There are also the social buttons I added on the left. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter and also share cool matches you've played using the like and tweet buttons.