LolMatches blog posts and news.
Last post posted on: 11/7/2013 04:13:57 AM
We've fixed a couple of bugs related to the release of the new client.
- We've officially dropped Windows XP from the supported OSes, it has been causing too many problems.
- .NET Framework version reverted back to 4.0 from 4.5
- Client no longer crashes when playing games with spectate mode disabled.
- Matches do not show multiple times on you profile when more than 1 person are using the client.
Well, it's been a while since any updates. So here's part 1 of our extreme makeover which includes a client re-code and a website redesign AND re-code.
We've started off by releasing the client.
- The new client gets a new shiny icon ;)
- It no longer slows down PVP.NET connection.
- Many, many little bugs should be squished now.
- Matches are still uploaded if you close the game, pvp.net client, reboot. You just need to reconnect back to the game through pvp.net client again.
- And the best part! The client now shows detailed information about your teammates during champion select such as ranked division, runes and premade teams. It will also show your enemies' info during summoning.
- There are some summoner tools you can check out as well, which we will add onto over time.
- More servers are supported, here's our new list:
North America, Europe West, Europe Nordic & East, Korea, Brazil, Turkey, Russia, Latin America North, Latin America South, Oceania, PBE, Singapore/Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam
And as to why the client comes out first. The client is now sending another version of your end of game stats to our website. These logs will be saved and parsed when the new website is done. The new website will include many more features, a better design and better usability (we will finally include the new league system). Unfortunately, we will have to abandon all old stats once we move the the new website. Releasing the client first will ensure we have enough stats by the time we release the new website.
Stay tuned for part 2 of the makeover (which is still months away).
New website feature: view last 10 matches played as a certain champion by a certain summoner. Simply go the summoner profile, choose "Champion Stats", select the desired queue through the filter and click the champion link.
A new client version has just been released which brings many little performance improvements.
Many errors that show up in log files have been fixed as well.
In addition the client will upload your summoner data once you login into League of Legends. This summoner data includes your masteries, runes and aggregate stats in all queues. This will allow us to show this data on LolMatches in the near future.
Summoner pages have also been updated to show ARAM wins, losses and leaves
After gathering data for about 2 weeks, we are finally ready to show off the new item stats feature.
This will be the first of some upcoming updates, so stay tuned.
Many performance issues regarding viewing the website have been fixed, including the "Recent Matches" tab taking too long to load.
Please leave a comment if you are having problems accessing the website or certain pages.
All new items have been added to LolMatches.
In addition, items now have a more detailed tooltip.
Normal 3v3 stats are now tracked in each summoner's profile, including win/loss charts.
The first stable release of LolMatches, many little bugs have been fixed. And problems with matches not showing on the site should be fixed.